Bike helmet CRUSSIS 03012 - antracit/black
more than 5 pcs in stock
The CRUSSIS 03012 helmet offers perfect protection, low weight, precise ventilation and an aerodynamic shape. IN-MOLD technology was used in the production of the helmet, guaranteeing exceptional durability while maintaining a very low weight. The number of ventilation holes allows optimal air flow inside the helmet and thus effectively reduces unpleasant sweating. The inner padding is made of an antibacterial lining that can be removed and washed, thanks to which you can keep the helmet hygienically clean. A guarantee of comfortable use is the possibility of adjusting the size with a wheel.
The helmet can be used on a bicycle, scooter or roller skates.
Tightening with a wheel and an efficient ventilation system ensure all-day comfort.
- Helmet with an extended rear part on the back of the head
- Hard as a rock thanks to hardshell technology
- Excellent ventilation with 15 BIG BORE vents with internal routing for riding on steamy days
- Certified according to EN 1078:2012+A1:2012
- Material: Polycarbonate shell with DUAL DENSITY EPS lining
- Inner shell: Thermoformed polystyrene reinforcement with very strong shock absorption
- Linings: Removable internal anti-allergenic padding and chin padding made of COOLMAX material
- A simple system of adjusting the exact size using a rotating wheel and a Y-STRAP strap
- Removable visor
- Stylish color design
- Weight: S-330g, M-335g, L-340g
- Packed in a Crussis box
- Sizes: S-50-55 cm, M-55-58 cm, L-58-62 cm